Wednesday, February 25, 2015

News At Random: Tonto Dikeh, Genevive Nnaji, Michael Godson, Giuliana Rancic


So since I have been absent for a while, I'm bringing to you news, gossip from the past days. Seems like each time I disappear online, many interesting stories keep coming but I just made few selections of some interesting ones, so let's begin.



Tonto Dikeh's Mr X finally Revealed And Hell Went Loose:

Why is Tonto's case always different?..Lol.... Since the beginning of the year, the actress turned musician Tonto Dikeh has been keeping her mystery man under wraps only to unveil him after someone on social media dared her to release his photo while accusing her of sleeping with someone's husband. The person went as far as releasing his photo even before Tonto Dikeh showed him off to her fans.
 The next day our dear Tonto summed courage and  introduced her Mr X(real name Churchill Olakunke Oladunni) on social media, some tatafos began sending bloggers wedding photo of Mr X's and his "ex-wife" Bimbo Coker. Well to clear the air, @larucheebam wrote that Tonto Dikeh's Mr X, is divorced. You see why Tonto never wanted to show off her man?... Some people just don't know how to mind their own business.


Genevieve Nnaji Buys A Multi-million Mansion In Accra


  Genevieve Nnaji has joined the leagues f governemnt officials to acquire a new mansion in Accra worth $4 Million dollars N680,000000 million in Achimota area of Ghana. Big congrats to her.

 US Missionary Worker Kidnapped In Kogi State 

 A US missionary worker has been kidnapped by unknown gunmen in Kogi state. According to the spokesperson of the Kogi state Police command, Mr Sola Colins, the kidnapped woman who's an American citizen was kidnapped inside her school premises at about 10am on February 23rd.
  "She was whisked away at around 10:00 am (0900 GMT) Monday. The kidnappers were "unknown gunmen...(who) came into the school premises shooting sporadically to scare away people before taking (the hostage) away into the bush" he said.

Micheal Godson Reacts To News That He Is Dating Ini Edo
 
Ok at least he is not accepting or denying any affair with Ini Edo... Month back, cozy photos of Ini Edo and her lover boy Micheal Godson surface on social media which prompted rumors that the two were dating. The fast rising actor Micheal Godson has reacted about the whole affair on an interview with City People...

‘I respect her a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women. Ini and I are very good friends; actually we’re very close. Ini Edo is someone I’m very free with. She’s someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She’s the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini,’


Giuliana Rancic Forced To Apologize For 'Racist' Oscar Red Carpet Comment About Zendaya



Ohhhh, this is why I miss Joan Rivers so badly... It can never be the same without her on fashion police. Why do you have to apologize?.Her comment was not racist at all... The idea of being in fashion police is to criticise people in a funny way. I bet Joan would have said something worst than this, lol.
E! presenter Giuliana Rancic, while critiquing Zendaya's Oscar red carpet look and faux dread locks during Fashion Police Oscar episode said Zendaya looked like she smelled weed just because she has fauxlocks. She was bashed for that statement on social media while many felt it was racially insensitive. Zendaya took to her twitter page to clap back at Giuliana...
 
Few hours later she went online to apologize while explaining what she meant. I'd really like to address something that's weighing really heavy on my heart,' the TV host began.
 'I want to apologize for a comment that I made on last night's Fashion Police about Zendaya's hair.' 'As you know, Fashion Police is a show that pokes fun at celebrities in good spirit, but I do realize that something I said last night did cross the line.' 'I just want everyone to know that I didn't intend to hurt anybody, but I learned it's not my intent that matters,' Rancic continued.
 'It's the result. And the result is people are offended, including Zendaya. And that is not okay.' 'Therefore, I want to say to Zendaya, and anyone else out there that I hurt, that I'm so sincerely sorry,' she concluded. 'This really has been a learning experience for me. I learned a lot today and this incident has taught me to be a lot more aware of cliches and stereotypes, and how much damage they can do.' 'And that I am responsible, as we all are, to not perpetuate them further. Thank you for listening.'

4 comments :

Unknown said...

People should mind their business as long as the man is divorced, he is free to date whoever he wishes to date. I also don't see anything wrong with what Giuliana Rancic said about her hair. They should just close down the talk show.

Anonymous said...

Tonto nwa Dikeh, your own thing is always different, among all the single before one men out there, it is this ugly, tokunbo ape looking man you chose to glorify.

Anonymous said...

Kamify I like this your random news pls can we have news like this?. Congrats to genevieve nnaji. Poor woman, she only came to help now these evil people have kidnapped her, tell me why will someone do such thing?. We are not expecting Ini and Michael to own up that they are dating.
Fashion police died the day Joan Rivers died, I'm no longer intrested in it~Jady

oge chukwura said...

Congratulations to gevenieve nnaji, tonto dike that's her business and why is Micheal denying ini is clear they are dating