Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Kim Kardashian Wins GQ Woman Of The Year Award + Pose Nude For GQ Magazine (+20)


Kim Kardashian was named Woman of the Year at GQ Men Of The Year Awards which held in London last night. Accepting her award. While she was called up the annoncer didn't mention her husband's last name 'West' which got her upset. She corrected the man by harsly saying 'it's Kim Kardashian-West'

Accepting her award, Kim said;
'I want to thank GQ for making me Woman of the Year, and my husband for making me feel like woman of the year every day.'.
Meanwhile some nude photos from her spread for British GQ Magazine's September issue has already hit the net.
Hmmmm, I wonder how Kanye West feels to see mother of his child naked on magazine pages...Hmmm, well it's their own cup of tea.
Please don't open if you are at work, I will not be accountable to your loss of job...Hehehe(+20 and above) hit the continue button.









6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Why won't she win GQ woman of te year, after all sh gave them more what their eyes could behold.
Nkechi Oluka

Unknown said...

And they will be crying that their naked photos were leaked online. Tell me what other leaked naked photos will be greater than this? I can even close my eyes and draw Kim's naked body.

Anonymous said...

Kim war ris dis?~Jady

Anonymous said...

This woman has nice shape, see azz, wait let me go and get vaseline

Unknown said...

Shio!

Anonymous said...

@anon 10;29 you must be sick in the head.Lol