Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wife Of Apostle Madubuko, Emmy Kosgey Under Blast For Posting Photo With 'Illuminati' Sign

Gospel singer Emmy Kosgey has been put on blast by Kenya social media after posting the above photo, many accusing her of joining 'illuminati' following the way she has put her hands which some believe is a sign of the devil. One of her fans asked, "Kwani ulijoin illuminati ama iyo sign sijaona vizuri?" (google to find meaning)Lol.

Another one said, "Nigeria has made her turn into devil worshiping. I saw this coming. We have lost our own to the devil."
 However, some came to her rescue and asserted that the singer is a God fearing lady that cannot involve herself in devilish acts.
 "Some pple here should know that hata Emmy hajui Illuminati ni nini ama registration ni wapi. People don't let the devil draw boundaries even in how we think. #blessings Emmy keep on keeping on!"

In response to those grave allegations, Emmy said, "Hakuna illuminati hapo!! sisi ni wa Yesu...our Creator!...Don't allow the devil to manipulate ur minds making u naive! Know God more,... Not Illuminati."

Kenya people and their way of manipulating things out of nothing, how does this photo look Illuminati to them?.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Lol, ify it means 'sigh! Did u convery to illuminati? Its abit sheng/pidgin , lol.

Anonymous said...

join the Illuminate cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also get 200,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please kindly fill the following information to this email below {illuminatiworldfame666@gmail.com}..or call +2347054419907
Full name………………………………
Country…………………………………
State of origin……………………….
Date of birth………………………….
Sex……………………………………….
Address……………………………….
Phone…………………………………..
Email address………………………
NOTE:Once you fill this following information you contact us through this mail (illuminatiworldfame666@gmail.com)also on facebook (Charles Theodore)..0r call our head quarter in UK +447087648534 or our branch in NIGERIA +2347054419907,you are not to disclose this secret to any body until you are asked to...Also note that is our priority to have new member in the brotherhood....THANKS

Unknown said...



Hello every one I want to share my testimony on how I belong to
illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money...cos he
was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he
is going to teach me how to fish, so I was very happy, I never new he
was a member of illuminati all my life will spend together! so I was
initiated to the illuminati world and few days I was awarded a contract
worth of millions of Dollars, in my business I am doing very well right
now, i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you
want to belong EMAIL US GREAT.illuminatitemple669@gmail.com OR CONTACT US:+34602320900

Anonymous said...



Illuminati approach with the some of EURO300 million and also promise to be paying EURO90,000 per month just to become their member.My stories on how i became rice and famous with the help of Patricia Ann the Illuminati secret wealth master)Hello my fellow friends am Mrs Elena homson i am from the Russia of I lost my parent when I was 13yrs old so I have been staying with my uncle and they were never taking good care of me,life was so bad with me,so I manage to get into university and i graduate with first class. for goo three year i was looking for job until I meet an old school friend called Katy Angela,who told me about a man that help
her father into the Illuminati group and made him rich and famous,so I ask on how to get to the man as a good friend she is to me, she lead me there and I explain all my problems to him and he ask me to do some things that will make me a legit member of the hood which I did without going back, then he introduce me to the ground master in UK and I was paid the sum of. EURO300 million dollars which I used to live the life am living now………..i invest the money on oil business in Saudi Arabia at 2013 i was rate as the 15 richest person in Russia.you can also add me on face book Elena homson, my friends, today am sharing this testimony to those who are in my old condition to meet with him.is a good man and ready to help you in anyway of your live you can also contact great and wealthy man via this email Joinilluminati02@gmail.com or join him on Facebook Patricia Ann ,you can also reach him on phone by dialing +2348144147368