Monday, February 10, 2014

Joke Of The Day Between Madam And Her House Help


A friend of mine sent me this joke so i want to share it with you guys!...
This is a conversation between madam and her house help. Maid wanted a salary raise so madam wanted three reasons why she wanted a raise. Read below...



Maid: I can cook better than you.

Madam: Who told you that?

Maid: Your husband told me!

Madam: Ok. and second reason?

Maid: I can iron better than you
.
Madam: Who told you that?

Maid: Your husband told me.

Madam: ok, and the third reason?

Maid: I am also better in bed than you!.

This time madam was angry and furious and was getting ready to break her head.
Madam: Did my husband say that?

Maid: No!, the driver told me that i'm better in bed than you are.

Madam: Please lower your voice I will increase your salary.....

No comments :